Thursday, February 17, 2011

Newell Post Mini Purse/ Hat Rack

I'm really bad about taking BEFORE shots, but I'm sure you can figure out what it used to look like.  It was just a dark stain color with rods sticking out all over it.  I was at this awesome junkyard and dug it out from under a truckbed camper.  I had to chop the rods off, fill in the holes it left with bondo, sand the bondo & post itself, painted, & distressed it.
I added 4 double hooks all the way around and put a stabilizer board on the bottom with felt pads.  It's a cute, quirky, spin on what a big coat rack might be...except it's short...and fancier...and prettier...
I posted it and it sold within hours.  Was kinda hoping no one would buy it so I could keep it...but I tend to do that with everything that I make or find.  Pack rat, you say??  But while it waits for its new owner to pick it up, it sits ever so pretty by my front door.




4 comments:

  1. Excellent goods from you, man. I have be mindful your stuff previous to and you're just extremely wonderful. I really like what you have obtained right here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it wise. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is really a wonderful website.

    Take a look at my blog post - raspberry ketones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends, how is everything, and what you desire to say regarding
    this piece of writing, in my view its genuinely awesome designed for me.


    Feel free to surf to my web site - 365 day loan

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be ending of mine day, but before ending I am reading this fantastic article to increase my knowledge.

    burn fat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Admiring the time and effort you put into
    your site and detailed information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
    Excellent read! I've saved your site and I'm including
    your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    Best Male Enhancement

    ReplyDelete