Sunday, February 20, 2011

Before & After- Shabby Chic Coffee Table

Well, remember where I got the little black chair??  Got this there too...better go search it out on "the little black chair" post where I got it.  Snatched this right up from there too and brought it home...again with the dousing of the bleach.

BEFORE


Pretty gross, huh?  Butttt, with potential.


And here's what a little sanding and paint will do (and soap and bleach)...

AFTER

Love it in my screened in porch.

See my other posts for some more Before & After projects.  Also, visit my Facebook page for a first look at everything from Erin's Attic.  http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=254372969833&aid=286141#!/pages/Erins-Attic-Treasures-Untold/254372969833 

Website: www.erinsattic.com

Linking to:
Boogieboard Cottage


6 comments:

  1. Just wanted to tell you that your porch looks SO inviting! I want to get cozy with a book, while my kids play outside, and kick my feet up and relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading
    through your articles. Can you suggest any other
    blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thanks!


    Also visit my blog; How Can I lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am now not certain where you're getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent information I was in search of this info for my mission.

    My weblog Advanced Test-o-boost Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I publish your put up to my wordpress weblog? I'll add a inbound link to your forum. That’s one actually great post.

    my blog post ... Having Trouble Getting Pregnant After A Miscarriage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciating the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you present.

    It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the
    same outdated rehashed material. Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Here is my site: Natural Cleanse REviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post presents clear idea for the new users of blogging, that really how to do running a blog.


    Look at my page; Lift and Glow Pro Review

    ReplyDelete