Monday, February 28, 2011

Before & After: Little Goodwill Chairs

Found these cute chairs a couple weeks ago...they are very sturdy, simple lines, but still some curves, and have loads of character.




How cute would these be on your porch or in a little nook with a table, plant, and some books? I would totally keep these as well (since I seem to make things and keep them rather than selling quite often), but I already have SEVERAL chairs that I have nothing to do with...so I'll let these go.


Here they are before:



But I wasn't happy with them...so I distressed them...thinking I would be happy.  Here they are distressed:




But then I still wasn't happy, so I painted them black and let the red just pop through when I distressed them yet again.


Now I'm happy.

Available for $55 for the pair.

7 comments:

  1. Helpful info. Lucky me I found your web site
    by chance, and I'm shocked why this coincidence didn't
    happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

    Also visit my webpage ... Pur Essence Anti Aging

    ReplyDelete
  2. When someone writes an article he/she retains the plan of a user in his/her
    mind that how a user can be aware of it. Thus that's why this paragraph is amazing. Thanks!

    My webpage - raspberry ketone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, amazing weblog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?

    you make blogging glance easy. The whole glance of your site is wonderful, let alone
    the content!

    Feel free to visit my weblog - Muscle rev xtreme reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many bodybuilders make this same mistake, and take the hard road.

    Furthermore eating very often holds the nitrogen balance
    of the body high so the body doesn't eat away on its own muscle reserves. Not only can an elliptical build muscle, but it will also help you burn calories and fat.

    my web-site ... Power Pump XL Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahaa, its nice conversation concerning this paragraph at this place at this weblog, I
    have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.



    My page :: build muscle fast

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is
    existing on net?

    my homepage :: what is garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read this article fully about the comparison of newest
    and earlier technologies, it's remarkable article.


    amnio prime review

    ReplyDelete